The market for Physical Security is anticipated to be the largest category primarily due to the global security concerns, such as increasing incidences of terrorist attacks, have urged governments to increase budgetary allocations towards physical security systems and solutions in order to ensure security of their sensitive sites, economic and natural assets, and people.
In particular, the report provides an in depth analysis of the following
Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 20172027, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
The Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market 20172027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for critical infrastructure protection products, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market is projected to register a CAGR of 2.15% over 20172027.
In terms of categories, Physical Security segment is anticipated to account for the largest share of expenditure globally, with a market share of
73.1% followed by the Network Security and Others segment respectively.
- Executive Summary Critical Infrastructure Protection Market Overview
- Market Dynamics
- Demand Drivers: Analysis of factors that trigger spending within the sector
- Trends: Prevalent practices, industry consolidation and procurement patterns within the market
- Technological Developments : New products, processes and innovations within the sector
- Key Challenges: Obstacles affecting sector growth
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market Segment Analysis
- Segment Analysis: Physical Security
- Market size and CAGR growth analysis, 20172027
- Change in market share, 20172027
- Segment Analysis: Network Security