Rapidly changing global security scenario and the growing importance of unconventional missions and urban warfare have resulted in change of roles for helicopters in the modern warfare strategies. Unlike their traditional roles, rotorcrafts are being used as part of the comprehensive mission parameters, which calls for integration of advanced and multiple capabilities in rotorcrafts. As the existing helicopters are unable to fulfill these roles, countries are focusing on either developing or procuring helicopters with multiple mission modes, which is currently driving the demand for military helicopters across the world. Apart from this, growing disputes over maritime borders and offshore natural resources are the primary drivers of the growing demand for maritime helicopters with multi-mission capabilities. Despite facing financial constraints, major defense spenders are driven by the growing need for the helicopters with advanced capabilities and challenges from internal and external security threats.
The primary forces driving large scale military modernization plans in this region are territorial disputes and the high threat of terrorism. A significant increase in Chinese defense spending has led other countries in the region to increase their defense budget in order to maintain a balance of military power in the region
– The global military rotorcraft market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.14% over the forecast period driven by the need to replace aging fleets and enhance capabilities pertaining to disaster relief operations.
– Governments across the world are increasingly following a procurement pattern that favors the procurement of multi-mission and maritime helicopters. In today’s volatile economic climate when major defense spending nations are cutting down on their budgets, governments are more likely to acquire helicopters with multiple functionalities such as ground attack, air assault, cargo, surveillance, rescue operations, humanitarian aid, and troop transport. Therefore, the multi-mission and maritime helicopters segment will account for 43.7% of the total global rotorcraft market over the forecast period, followed by attack, transport, and training helicopters.
Download Free Report Sample @
Table Of Content-
- Executive Summary
- Global Military Rotorcraft Market – Overview
- Market Dynamics
- Demand Drivers: Analysis of factors that trigger spending within the sector
- Trends: Prevalent practices, industry consolidation and procurement patterns within the market
- Technological Developments : New products, processes and innovations recently inducted within the sector
- Key Challenges: Obstacles affecting sector growth
- Military Rotorcraft Market – Segment Analysis
- Segment Analysis: Multi-mission and Maritime Helicopter
- Market size and CAGR growth analysis, 2017-2027
- Change in market share, 2017-2027
- Segment Analysis: Attack Helicopter
For More Details Visit @